• An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow

Kostel sv. Jakuba (St. Jacob?s Church)

google maps

History It was built in 1797 ? 1800; it is of log type with skeleton tower; trilateral enclosed presbytery; rectangular aisle; in 1933 the walls separating the aisle from the tower were removed and replaced with columns. The ceilings inside the church are flat. The death belfry was built in 1820. The equipment of the church is from late Baroque period, it is mostly formed by articles from the Premonstratensian cloister in Nowy Sącz.

Main altar ? with statuettes of the following figures: St. Jacob (in the middle), St. Peter (left side), St. Stanislav Kostka (right side). Left side altar ? Christ?s Heart with plaster statue; right side altar ? with pictures of St. Jan Nepomucký (1st half of the 17th century); late Baroque pulpit with baldachin, underneath with the relief of St. Ambrož with burning heart in the hand; besides the main altar there is a stone baptismal font dating back to 1800; in the tower there is a bell fr om 1691.

Masses Saturdays: 19:00

Sundays and feast days: 6:15, 9:45, 11:45, 20:00

Contact43-370 Szczyrk Kolorowa 1
tel. +48 33 8178429, +48 33 8178505

© Region Beskydy, všechna práva vyhrazena
vytvořeno eABM s.r.o.
  • Čeština (Česká republika)
  • English (United Kingdom)
  • Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)
  • Polish (Poland)