• An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow


google maps

Is a village of medium size in the western part of the district of Frýdek-Místek at the main road from Olomouc to Český Těšín and further to Poland. It belongs to the oldest settlements of the dominion of Hukvaldy ? it was founded by bishop Bruno of Schauenburk around 1255. The settlement was given the name Fritzendorf after its locator, whose name was Fritz. The oldest preserved explicit record about Fryčovice dates back to 1267. The village is well equipped by a network of shops and a series of small services. Multipurpose hall and sports facilities give opportunities to practicing sports in the entire year. The horse breeding and riding hall serves the inhabitants as well as tourists.

The highest top of the village is Sovinec hill, which is 354 m high. It currently serves as a game preserve, where Virginia deer is bred.


Objects of interest:

- Church of Assumption of the Virgin Mary


Leisure time:

- Library

- Multipurpose sports hall

- Indoor swimming pool

- Riding house



The village is passed through by a marked cycle track no. 6006, which is one of the tracks for trekking bicycles leading through the foothills of Beskydy mountains and around Olešná dam reservoir.




foto foto foto

© Region Beskydy, všechna práva vyhrazena
vytvořeno eABM s.r.o.
  • Čeština (Česká republika)
  • English (United Kingdom)
  • Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)
  • Polish (Poland)