• An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow


google maps

One of the first records about the village dates back to 1227. These times are reminded by Dolnosoběšovický courtyard, which belonged to Soběk, whose name was given to the village.

Present Soběšovice stretched in the past along both sides of the Lučina river and belonged to former district of Český Těšín. The construction of the dam brought about decisive changes in the municipal plan. The flood plain of the originating dam buried historical centre of the village with tens of houses including church, school, three water mills and agricultural farms. Now the village extends only on the right side of the dam. New village Lučina was founded on the left side.

Panorama of the near Moravian-Silesian Beskydy offers a beautiful view from Javorový up to Lysá Hora. Žermanická dam is visited by tens of fishermen, but the dam naturally offers much more than fishing. There are plenty of cottages and chalets in its surroundings. It is possible to make use of several tennis courts, volleyball courts and boat rental houses. Water sports practiced on the dam include windsurfing and yachting. It is possible to row a boat or canoe, or we can go to a nearby Newport Ranch and ride in the saddle of some of the horses or even visit some of the neighbouring cities, Havířov, Frýdek-Místek or Ostrava.


Objects of interest:

- Visitation Church

- Memorial tree

- Monument to the victims of the Second World War


Leisure time:

- Facilities with a football field, tennis courts with artificial surface, climbing wall, bowling, beach volleyball court

- Na Husarůvce lookout tower

- Community centre with multi-purpose hall

- Discotheques, carnivals



Přístav CK Juhász Recreation Resort

Sporthotel Maják

Flora boarding house



foto foto foto

© Region Beskydy, všechna práva vyhrazena
vytvořeno eABM s.r.o.
  • Čeština (Česká republika)
  • English (United Kingdom)
  • Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)
  • Polish (Poland)